If I can cook (ish), so can you
Hi me. In case you ever have to move apart from mummy, here's a reminder how to cook your favourites. Try not to cheat and use magic please.
Tomato based minced meat spaghetti.
Pasta of choice
Tomatoes, boiled until cooked, then peel skin off, de-core, smush.
Herbs you like
Couple cloves of garlic, chopped finely
Smallish onion, chopped finely
- Wash and boil tomatoes in water for about 5-10 minutes.
- Transfer tomatoes into bowl to remove skin and stalk, then smush nicely. Keep the water in the pot.
- Use water in pot to cook pasta.
- When cooked, drain pasta and rinse cold to prevent sticking. Don't cheat with oil.
- Finely dice garlic and onion, since you hate biting into them. Fry until fragrant(ish).
- Mix meat, herbs, pinch of salt and sugar then add to frying garlic/onion mix to cook.
- Slowly add water from cooked tomatoes into the pot to help boil the meat until it's cooked.
- Keep doing that until you get lazy, then dump the whole pot of tomatoes in.
- Add more herbs, salt and touch of sugar to taste. Remember to taste test!
- Boil it for a short while to reduce the water, or until you get really hungry.
- Serve with cheese on top. If using sliced process cheese remember to have everything underneath really hot first to melt it.