Friday, January 06, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAWAII-SAN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAWAII-SAN!

Got back from Genting a couple of days ago but I got lazy...I'll just copy what the others wrote on their blogs la kays?For now, here's some pics.


yea, i missed the camera BIG time but look at rach's face! so kawaii!

the gondola dummy's butt.[free show?ehehe]

rach+wen+xiang+ty+kh at awana's bus stop.

it got so misty all the rides were closed.

they just look too cute here, don't they?

girls pic at genting skyway

ty+me+fi soaking our feet.
[Fi n I spent the whole day in Genting, the rest just chilled at Awana]

mae+ i trying to do the Superman pose. The headrests stinks.

kh got those drinks by banging his ass against the vending machine.
ASS POWER!

y pay money when u can bring yr own DDR machine?

ty woke up with this. Gel-less kay?!?!

both the spaceshot and corkscrew were closed....

so we resorted to this.

froggy.....

not froggy!!

callie got attacked by bunnies

public nudity~~~

xiang+me+ty going another round at the spinner

weeee!!

which is cuter, me or the giraffe?me rite?

this one comfirm wen cuter man!!

mae looks simply fab here

callie won the kid's version of jackpot.

fi and i were 2 tired.

ty calls the white stuff "flying saucers"

most of the food for dinner.

i loved the deco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home