Sunday, March 12, 2006

False alarm

I slept at 1am last night and woke up at 1 pm today...and I still feel sleepy.Damn.
Okie, I just remembered something that happened on Friday so I'm gonna bore tell you guys what happened.

Met up with DJians at the usual place then went to my locker to get my Bio lab stuff and then proceeded to walk to the lab. Met up with my classmates then I felt my vibrator phone vibrating. Picked it up and it was Shamus. The following was our conversation.

Shams: Min Yuan's parents called.They said our (SPM) results out today.
Me: HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sure anot?!?!?!?!?!
Shams: They said they read it in the newspapers one....
Me: So how??You going to go to school now r??
Shams: After classes oni lo..u wanna go??
Me: I can't....how am I supposed to get home??

errr...i kinda forgot the rest of our conversation edi but I know that I was freaking out the whole time.Imagine a chicken clucking and flapping away....that's kinda how I looked like la...I wanted to tell my classmates but I still wasn't sure about it yet..

I went for Bio, thinking only about SPM the whole time until I got the following SMS from Shams:

"Results out edi, but we can oni go n collect it on Mon."

If you could see me then, you'll actually see me deflating.I was that relieved. Since I knew the whole story edi, I told la my classmates who kept on asking me what happened. Bad idea. In the end, EVERYONE got stressed thinking about their results. Blah. Sucky day...

Oh, one more thing:

GOOD LUCK TMRW EVERYONE!!!!!!!
DON'T GO AND COMMIT SUICIDE R!!!
IF U WANT TO, WAIT 4 ME, I GO WITH U~~~
Remember to wear red clothes r, so we can come back and haunt the examiners...muahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home