Saturday, March 11, 2006

y am i so stressed?

it's 2 days 'til my SPM results will be released so I thought,"hey, let's go out before I get grounded for life" so I starting calling,SMSing and even IMing....the replies i got?
"got driving lesson la", "in Penang la", "lazy la", "going for church", "going wid others edi" and the more popular "......................................".
@$!%$^@#%@%$^@!&(*&!!

come on la ppl!! this

is edi saddening enuf la..come on la, 945 is like 0.22% oni man....i'm so not 1 of them...me NOT finding ppl with d mood to go kai kai is even more saddening man....another sad fact in my life??
I con't be going 2 school bright and early on Monday 2 get my results...y?coz my parents forbid, and i mean FORBID me to skip classes even though I've already told them that less than 5 ppl(including me) will be attending class (that's the truth k..) and my lecturers won't be teaching..AT ALL.~~~>.<~~~ bleh....lazy to type edi so I'm gonna end this post with 2 pics taken during Eve's sweet 16 birthday dinner...


me+eve+wen+cake


muahahahha!!isn't it obvious I got the cake??hehehe

1 Comments:

At 11 March, 2006 23:25 , Blogger wen said...

oO...i look hot in that pic. haha. i'm gonna steal it from ure blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home