Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Title

Ok, this is for Mae.

Sorry la, nothing interesting happened (that I can remember) for the past, oh, week or so?
No mood to blog somore. Point form la k?

1)Went back to Pangkor
2)Sis fell badly just before we went to Pangkor
3)Sis fell the day before we went to Pangkor
4)Exams coming soon
5)I'm broke
6)I'm broke so I probably won't join the Toastmaster's Club
7)The class owes me RM80
8)The class owes me RM80 so I do't heve money to reload my TouchNGo card


OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!! The TouchNGo word reminded a joke I heard when it's service just started. It's supposed to be a real story, but who knows la...

To non-Malaysians, the TouchNGo card is a sort of prepaid card that can be used to pay for toll fees, parking, bus fare and so on. You have to preload certain amounts and touch the card to a reader to use it.

The story goes.....
A car pulls up to a toll booth with the sign 'TOUCHNGO SAHAJA' (TouchNGo Only) about it. The driver winds down the window, sticks his hand out and touches the reader.....with his BARE HAND.











Stopped laughing yet? Haven r??









Now??













.......










Stop edi? kay. hehehehe...funny leh.....

Back to post:


Gonna promote this project from WhatWhat. They rock.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home