Wednesday, June 28, 2006

1,2,3.

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Ee Fei
2. Fei
3. Eef

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Hair
2. Eyes
3. Brain

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. extra layer of fat
2. stubby toes
3. flat nose

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. eefeinese
2. hokkien
3. haka

THREE THINGS YOU CAN'T STAND:
1. lies
2. two-face-ism
3. geli bugs

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Death of a cherished one
2. being totally broke as in rm0 in bank account broke
3. fatal illnesses

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SHOWS:
1. House, MD
2. Ever After
3. Joy Luck Club (the only movie I know that is better than the book)

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE JAPANESE ANIMES:
1. Vision of Escaflowne
2. Doraemon
3. Naruto

THREE OF YOUR CURRENT FAVORITE SONGS:
1. I like everything
2. that doesn't give
3. me headaches.

THREE MOVIES YOU CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
1. Ever After
2. It
3. Life of... Fei. (due out in the year 3006)

THREE MOVIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO WATCH:
1. I not stupid too
2. Any horror movie
3. Any movie 300 out of 301 people like to watch.

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Food
2. Sleep
3. Food

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Shirt
2. Shorts
3. towel (I just washed my hair)

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Excitement
2. Care
3. Laughter

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE GENDER THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Height
2. Hair
3. Looks

THREE BAD HABITS:
1. procrastinating
2. eating on my bed
3. falling asleep with my book open and lights on

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Reading
2. Eating
3. Laughing

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Eat longan
2. Read a new book
3. Go out with friends with no curfew.

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING OR CURRENTLY PURSUING:
1. Dentist
2. high class shampoo girl. (XP)
3. Wife to a rich young, handsome and so-in-love-with-me man. (rich, old and sick man oso can la)

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Everywhere
2. on
3. Earth

THREE KIDS NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Money
2. More money
3. Ham tan chew yan

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Sign organ donation form
2. Write my will
3. Find peace in life

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL (or guy):
1. I wear a bra
2. I wear panties
3. I check out hot guys.

THREE PEOPLE YOU TAG TO DO THE SURVEY:
1. A homosexual
2. A heterosexual
3. A bisexual

Tell me if you're any one of them ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home