Tuesday, June 13, 2006

20 People

Instructions: Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey.

1. Fi
2. V
3. Tsze
4. Mabel
5. Ed
6. Wen
7. KH
8. Mae
9. Ty
10. Raech
11. Eve
12. Lynn
13. Hawaii
14. Callie
15. Sam
16. Jo
17. Zue
18. Shams
19. Yuan
20. 2B Pencil (You know who you are...muahaha!)

Questions:

How did you meet 14 (Callie) ?
We were classmates for 2 years.

What would you do if you had never met 1 (Fi) ?
OMG I think I would have DIED of boredom..though now I'm missing her to death!

What would you do if 20 (2B) and 9 (Ty) dated you?
Me and 2B? He'll wish he was dead after the first day of me making fun of him. Ty, I would probably go and get a chastity belt.

Did you ever like 19(Yuan)?
If I didn't ever like him he wouldn't be my friend.

Would 6 (Wen) and 17 (Zue) make a good couple?
No, not in the real world.

Describe 3 (Tsze).
Hot tigress. I love her style. She's the only one I love to go shopping with becouse we talk about so much stuff and trust each other's taste.

Do you think no 18 (Shams) is attractive?
Well, I think everyone's attractive.


Tell me something about 7 (KH).
His surname rocks!! F-U KH..lol! I love it! Serious dude, but cang et very playful when he wants to, super smart guy who ALWAYS makes bets that he'll fail some subject but in the end, he loses the bet.

Do you know anything about 12's (Lynn) family?
Yea, actually. We were kinda close I guess during primary school. I was surprised when her mom actually remembered me when I went over the her house once. After at least 4 years somore!


What is no 8's (Mae) favourite?


What would you do if 11 (Eve) confess that he/she likes you?
I wouldn't be surprised. I already KNOW she likes me.XD

What language does 15 (Sam) speak?
English, BM, Canton, Mandrin?

Who is 9 (Ty) going out with?
No one, I think.

How old is 16 (Jo) now?
25, I think.

When was the last time you talked to 13 (Hawaii) ?
Can't quite recall, but definately last Wed.

Who is 2's (V) favourite singer?
So many~~~~I think she like's the songs more than the singers themselves.

Would you date no 4 (Mabel) ?
No. Please la, I'm straight ok?

Would you date 7 (KH)?
Again, no. It would be like dating my brother.

Is 15 (Sam) single?
Nope. He has Mich.

What's 10's (Raech) last name?
Dan, if you're a Westerner, Nie if you're an Easterner.

Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11 (Eve) ?
I already am.

What school does 3 (Tsze) go to?
Previously, SMKDJ (the best high school ever!). Now, Sunwy College.

Where does 6 (Wen) live?
(I'm always tempted to say 1U) BU

What's your favourite thing about no 5 (Ed)?
He let's me kacau him as much as I want and he's my personal stress reliever. Thanks Mund.



5 People:Chia (payback time!), Mae, Wen, Ty.... that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home