Friday, June 16, 2006

BKT

I'm so boredddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Just finished touching up the Rotaract logo, currently waiting for my notebook to dry (hehe, I'm revamping it) and feeling hungry now, even though I just had lunch like, 5 hours ago. Ok, so it's quite long edi..but stiiiiiiiiiiiiiill...usually I don't feel hungry at this time.

About lunch, walked to the famous bak kut teh near my house for lunch with Shams, Yuan n 2B. Sei 2B can be so blur about his surroundings. We pass by a church everytime we go home from college but would he know where it is? noooooooooo.. he HAD to get Shams to pick him up so Yuan and I had to stare at the beauuuuuuutiful food, smeeeeelll the harum-ful food...until they came.

Oh, and I know y 2B is so dark, even for an Indian. He consumes as much soy sauce as much as he drinks water. Crazy fella. I wonder why his sorry excuse of a "beard" and "mustache" won't drop off....hehehhehehe....I feel so evil....


One last thing, since now I know Shams reads my blog, I wanna post this out.

Shams perposely parked his car on the OTHER side of the highway so he won't have to send me home, even though it was R-A-I-N-I-N-G.

Hah.
There.
XP
Blueks!




Siennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... I dowan to wash the toilettttttttt.... so hottttttt.. sure sweat like pig again oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (No offence to real pigs out there.)

1 Comments:

At 17 June, 2006 14:52 , Blogger Nimalan D said...

sorry excuse?wth.eh i know wheres the church la but i dunno where the shop was.damn far you know walk from church to 7-eleven

 

Post a Comment

<< Home