Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'm IT

I was tagged, so I'm IT.

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. It, the movie.
2. Ever After
3. Gattaca
4. The Green Mile

Four places I have lived at:
1. SS4
2. SS4
3. My Room, in SS4
4. Genting, Pangkor, Ipoh, Penang, Alor Setar,Singapore,Thailand and soon Cambodia if you're Chia.

Four books I recommend to everyone:
1. It - Stephen King
2. Shadow of a Dark Queen - Raymond E. Feist
3. Servant for the Empire - Janny Wurts
4. Chinese Cinderella - Adeline Yen Mah

I don't care, I'm gonna make it 5.Vermilion Gate -Aiping Mu

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. Mom's cooking (My size proves how good her cooking is)
2. Western dishes, especially lamb
3. Sushi
4. Anything with cheese or pasta

Four sites I visit daily:
1. My blog.
2. Mae's blog. Chia's blog.
3. Gmail.
4. lengmou? and doraemon.

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Singapore with a truckload of pounds(the currency r pls).
2. In a plane travelling everywhere
3. In my office talking to my employees, Bill Gates and Sir Richard Branson
4. In the Whitehouse answering the red phone.

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Ty (coz I donno)
2. Sherry (coz she will get damn funny)
3. Wilson
4. June

(Sei chia, steal all my bloggers..)


One unrelated thing:
If you, dear reader, are reading my blog using IE, go switch to Firefox, pronto! I just realised that it looks totally senget here and there when viewed with IE. IE suxxors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home