Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm a chlorophyll!

I had nothing better (I had la, but studying's boring) to do, so here's a heads up on my visitors.


Top Waste-timer with 85, 85 , returning visits, IP address 60.49.71.116 from PJ, Malaysia! Thank you for loving me so much!

First runner up (69 returing visits) falls to IP address 218.111.149.164, also from PJ, Malaysia! Arigatou gozaimasu to Mae for this fella came from there!

[edit: hahaha...ty checked his IP and he's the first runner up!! Congrats Ty, you win......nothing!]

Second runner up with 44 returning visits goes to IP address-er 210.186.42.55, again from PJ, Malaysia!! This fella special, he/she use wireless one! How I know? coz the ISP is Infra-tmnet ma!!



Also a big BIG Hello! and Welcome to visitors from....*drumroll*
Singapore!!!
Brunei!!!
Australia!!

(eh mae, this--> 02.126.98.34<-- is u rite?? bwehehehehe..I know your internet service provider!! <--say that ala "I know what you did last summer")


Spain!!
and also the lot of you from UK!!


Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Wasssssssssssssssuuuuuuppppp?!?!?!?!?!?

















=D






This is what you get when the chlorophyll (me) gets excited becouse of the sun. Sorry, inside joke. (Bio/PM12/Grace&Zue's joke)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home