Monday, July 17, 2006

Sat with Su (yan)

I just realised it...hehe..
I had a Fri with Fi and now a Sat with Su (yan). What's next? Sun with...Sam? hehe..

Well, Sat was the day Ms Suyan had her birthday lunch at Italiannies in OU and also Su Lynn's birthday (more on that later). Me being car-less enviromentally friendly took the free feeder bus there together with Pete and Jiy (who took the train past umphteen stations). Sam was already there waiting for us so we walked a little to meet up with Ms Applepie and we started dragging everyone into every clothes shop to get Suyan's presents. With a budget of RM150 (6 of us were sharing), we got only 3 items(a tube, bolero and Jiy's choice of undies), 4 if you count the bag. Sad case right? I wanted to get that bolero for myself at first, but 70 bucks is way not worth it to me (I'm a SuperSales girl).

Before talking about lunch, I wanna bitch about the new store, Forever21. I have no idea why so many people are falling in love with the store. Either they have wierder fashion sense than Hongkies, don't know what to do with their money or just plain OMG-I-LOVE-EVERYTHING THAT'S-EXPENSIVE kind of people. Yea, they have some nice stuff there also, but RM 80 for a printed tank top? Siao case. Want to waste money oso waste on me la, give them all your money for wat lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Ok, lunch at Italiannies. I don't know whether their chefs have changed or it's just me, but I feel that their food isn't as nice as when they just opened. But then again, more than 3 lunches/dinners there in a month might have just bored me. Their pasta is still as good though, it's just their pizza and dessert that's lacking. Sorry Ty and Mae, no pics of food. For one thing, most of everything were finished within 10 minutes it reaches the table and I didn't have a camera with me.

Chyanne (pronounced Shy-Anne) Suyan's friends were nice. Also, it turns out I am somehow connected to some of them. One of her guy friends turns out to stay at the row behind my house while another used to go to the same kindy as I did. Small world eh? Her friends also knew/remembered Zue from her SriKL days..hehe.. I feel like singing the "It's A Small World After All" song now.


Lunch finished around 2.30. Luckily Fi was running late if not I'll end up being late (I don't like that). It was supposed to be my shopping day then, but almost all my money ended up in cashiers' drawers to pay for Suyan's presents. In the end, Fi and I just bought her stuff (RM50 for 2 pillowcases....>.<


The typical birthday tradition: Hands free feeding.


Most of the PM12ians who went.


Suyan's ex schoolmates who are also in Taylors. The guy on the left stays somewhere behind my house.


The only group photo I have. Wait..err..semi group photo.


The other end of the table(s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home