Thursday, September 14, 2006

Alphabets

A is for age:
18 going on 80...*sigh*

B is for beer of choice:
Angkor Beer!!

C is for career right now:
Queen of all life forms.

D is for your dog's name?:
Cat...if I had a dog.

E is for essential item you use everyday:
Cutlery.

F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
Runway

G is for favorite game:
Still GTA.

H is for Home town:
Petaling Jaya.

I is for instruments you play:
Brain and heart strings. I'm not musically inclined.

J is for favorite juice:
Lemonade

K is for whose arse you'd like to kick:
*** ******* ********* (no, it's not a person but a group of people.)

L is for last place you ate:
Dining Room.

M is for marriage:
With a rich, young, cannot-live-without-me romantic semi-workaholic male.

N is for your full name:
Wood Earth Cheap Flight. Translate it yourself.

O is for overnight hospital stays:
Once,18 years ago. I was born.

P is for people you were with today:
Me, myself and my family.

Q is for quote:
Eat first. Don't think.

R is for Biggest Regret:
Procrastination. But I still do it. Bad habit.

S is for status:
We live in a world of imperfect knowledge. No rich, young, cannot-live-without-me romantic semi-workaholic male have sent me his CV yet.

T is for time you woke up today:
9am. Stupid airplane. Why must you sould like you're going to crash?

U is for up yours, (insert name)
******* *****

V is for vegetable you love:
Brocolli!!

W is for worst habit:
Procrastinating.

X is for x-rays you've had:
Once, for a sprained ankle.

Y is for yummy food you ate today:
Nothing was exceptionally yummy.

Z is for zodiac sign:
Fish fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home