Thursday, September 07, 2006

For Ty

Sorry Ty, now oni I got round doing it..

1) Four things not many know

- Frankenstein is not the name of the monster, but the name of the scientist who created it.
- I do NOT have a heart of stone. I do feel hurt at times, I'm just a good actress.
- The most used letter in English is 'e'.
- It is also the most used in doubles eg cheek, peek, meek.

2) Four movies I could watch over and over.
- The Green Mile
- Ever After
- The Joy Luck Club
- La Brassiere

3) Four places I have lived.
- SS4
- SKTM
- SMKDJ
- Soon to be in some serdang/sri kembangan place.

4)Four TV shows I love to watch.
- House
- The Drew Carey Show
- The Simpsons
- Whose Line Is It Anyway

5) Four places I have been on vacation.
- Malaysia
- Singapore
- Thailand
- Cambodia

6) 4 of my fav. food
- Italian
- Japanese
- Western
- Malaysian

7) Four places i would rather be.
- All
- Over
- The
- World

8) Four fav songs.
- Life's Like A Boat, Reifu
- Thank You, W~inds
- Bad Day, Daniel Powter
-Satisfaction, Benny Benassi

9)Four people i tag.
- Grace
- Nov
- Sin Yee
- Mabel

1 Comments:

At 08 September, 2006 23:32 , Anonymous grace said...

i likey ur bloggeyyy.......hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home