Monday, September 04, 2006

Sleepless Nights

I can't fall asleep.
Help.
I feel like I've not slept in days.
Chemisty's tomorrow.
So is Economics.
Die.
Dead.
And buried 6 feet under.
Is it feet or foot?
Hmmmm.
Depends where I guess.
Hehe.
Imagine 6 feet buried under 6 feet.
Which did you think of?
I thought of feet with feet.
Not feet with distance.
Hehe.


I'm a mosquito killer.
I've taken 3 lives already.
Number 4 is flying by my face now.
Hmmmm.
Should continue lifeofamosquito .
Forgot about it.
I think I'm at the second episode.
What shall third be?
Lalalala.
Decided to let number 4 live a while longer.
Letting her win.(Only female mosquitoes drink blood. The males are sissies. They eat fruit.)
She has a family to feed anyway.


Good night.




I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home