Monday, October 02, 2006

DUMC fair

Very short post, need to take a bath and study. Don't expect newer posts until the 21st of November.

Went to the DUMC fair on Sunday. Hehe, luckily my sister asked me to go with her, if not I would have missed on alot of fun.

They had a number of games there and the good part is that everything's free! You play the games to collect points which you can later change to stuff they have. I saw a super cute piggie key chain that I wanted to get but sadly it was gone by the time I collected enough points.

They also had a huge inflatable slide plus the warriors-whack-each-other-safely thingy. As for the food, wahhhhhhhhhh the smells all so chun man, especially the satays and burgers. Didn't have the chance to try them though becouse they were all sold out by the time we wanted to get food.


p/s: Woohoo! My first ever article in Taylor's is out today! FIY, I'm a columnist for the Taylor's newsletter, TCLink. hehehe, I know it's just a small thing but hey it's enough to inflate my ego!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kembaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home