Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No backspacing

I wanna prove to a certain somebody out there that my typing skills isn't that bad, so I'm not going to use the backspace key for the whoooole post....hehe..


I'm so bored of studying but I'm afraid of working.
I'm tired of wearing supersized clothes but I won't go on a diet.
I'm sucking at my studies but I'm hardly putting in extra effort.
I want to put out a superb psot but me takde ilham. (typo)

Why must life be so full of minor choices that will effect your whole life?

Jhor...headache..

Another topic..I need more books!!

Finished reading all of my bro's fantasy boooks twice already even though there's no actual ending to any of them since when he bought the books the newer 'episodes' so to speak havent cbeen published yet. Wanna buy them but books are so expensive~~~ Mind you, 35 bucks(around there la..) is alot to me, especially now that I'm in college.. Sigh.


Books I wanna get;:

By Raymond E Feist:
Daughter of the Empire (With Janny Wurts)


By Janny Wurts:
Peril's Gate
Traitor's Knot
Stormed Fortress


and every single DrangonLance book except for
Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Dragons of Winter Night
Dragons of Spring Dawning
Soulforge (already have them)

short stories or the source books. (not worth getting, I think)



And those are only the fantasy books that I want. There are still the historical fiction, horror and I-donno-what-genre-they-fall-under books. Ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And I'll ghave a whole month of free time to after my exams somore.

Anyone's dad or mom owns a second hand bookstore r? Sell me the books cheap cheap can?

I can;t wait til march. anyone who asks me what I want will get a monosylable (correct ar?) answer: BOOKS (no romance or textbooks or chic lit please)

I actually have a classmate who's as big a bookworm (if not bigger) as me but the problem is, we read books which each other don't like. Sigh,. At least she has the money to buy her books. I;m stuck trying to find my books in the librrary. (A sure fail plan in Gov libraries. The most they have would be 5 books. Grrrr)

3 Comments:

At 24 October, 2006 19:24 , Blogger sherry said...

u really typed the whole post without backspacing?!

 
At 24 October, 2006 20:59 , Blogger e-Fei said...

yes...no...kinda? lol..
forgot about the backspacing thing by the end of the post...

 
At 25 October, 2006 04:14 , Blogger Amilyn said...

ahahahah that's cheating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home