Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back to Classes

It's hard to believe it has been one month already. My holidays feels like it just started two weeks ago but for my brain it's as if I've not touched a book for 5 years. January is going to be a very headachey month for me unless I can get the ol' brain cogs working again.

As humans get older, I think it's normal to feel that time passes even faster. I can remember in standard 6 it felt like forever for the new year to start and finally be a 'teenager'. Now, it feels like just yesterday I celebrated my 18th with PM12. In about a month's time, a lot of my friends would be leaving to further their studies overseas edi. In two month's time I turn 19. In three month's time I would start stressing over A2. In four months I will sit for my A2. In five, I have to decide on what to study, where to study and how to finance my studies.

I feel like I'm in one of those dreams where everyone is moving forward while I'm trying my best to catch up yet I'm falling behind. Further and further behind.

Shit. I think I'm getting a mild case of depression.

3 Comments:

At 11 January, 2007 17:17 , Blogger Chia Wen said...

Don't say such things! (referring to your 2nd last line)

I'm pretty darn sure that you're not the only person who's going through stuffs like that.

For all you know, your dream is just there but you've just not reached out to it yet. You can't say that everyone is moving on except you!

You're not left behind, you're just following us and still moving. We might just be a few steps in front of you and we're moving at the same pace! Don't get discouraged, OK!

Don't stress yourself over it. I'm pretty sure you'll get this sudden kick in your ass one day and might even end up one step further than us.

All the best! :]

 
At 11 January, 2007 17:49 , Blogger e-Fei said...

thank you chia...needed that.

 
At 13 January, 2007 22:55 , Blogger sueann! said...

i start classes in about 5 weeks and i'm more nervous than the last time i did it

takottttttttttt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home