Wednesday, February 28, 2007

edit: My Turn

Ngek ngek ngek..... only one more week left to buy my present if you don't want to be late!

Donno what to get for me? Don't worry, I help you. =D

In no particular order, I would be happy to recieve:

Any one (or all three) of these books. (Peril's Gate and Traitor's Knot by Janny Wurts and Daughter of the Empire by both Janny Wurts and Raymond E Feist)
edit:Bwahahha!! I love warehouse sales!!

I'll be happier if you get me all three second hand booger-less books than one brand new book. It's the contents that matter, not how it looks. (Yes Aimi, my life story)


Noise isolating earphones. Dowan noise cancelling ones ya. Preferably by Creative.



My old sunshades. = ( I lost them somewhere. And they actually suit my face.*sob*
I wouldn't mind this Gucci one though.=P


Creative's Zen Vision W. To complement the earphones. XD


Cybershot T50. Must red colour one ha. Hehehehe. Read complaints about the fragile lcd screen though. Hmmmm.

So maybe

the Canon SD800 IS Digital ELPH (IXUS 850 IS)?

2 Comments:

At 02 March, 2007 14:22 , Anonymous mae said...

aiyooo all so mahal cannot afford la! ur as teruk as chia ar, post wishlist on blog!!! ahahahha!
kidding kidding!

ok i went to post office today to get ur card weighed and then i realised omg, i forgot ur address! so i had to come home to retrieve it from my email.
i seriously pray to the senior god of postmen that ur pressie doesn't arrive ruined!!!!
psstt.. it's jewelry!!
lolll!

take care babes!

 
At 11 March, 2007 23:20 , Blogger sueann! said...

i think the canon ixus 850 is SEVEN HUNDRED TIMES better than a sony.

high end specs for middle range price. can get it for about Rm1400 plus free 1G memory card.

don't be fooled by Sony. it looks beautiful, you feel happy because the LCD is good, when you print photos of put in your computer, the photos are very yucks.

CANON all the wayyyyyyyyy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home