Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Return of Her Fei-ness

I'm back!!

If you're out of the loop, I've been gone for so long cause the old PC fried. Motherboard, power supply..gone. So, my sis got a new PC and gracefully allowed me to use it, though she paid for it herself. (Thankies che che!mwaaa!)

Ok, on to news.

My Grandpa is doing alot better now. He can swallow (really slowly) so we removed the feeding tube and he has more energy now. He's staying in my place with my Grandma now since it's easier for my mom and we know more people in KL.

I'm, sadly, nineteen years, 5 days 3 hours and 14 minutes old. My final year of being a teen. Omb I'll be "in my twenties" next year!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! No celebration this year as the mood just wasn't there for me. Gramps, studies, haelth and overall stress just took it away for me.
Didn't get anything from my wishlist this year, and got disappointed by some too, but overall I still love everyone for what they did for me. Apologies to KH, Lynn and Hawaii for assuming the cake came from my classmates. Gomenasai tomo-tachi!

I can't wait for July. Almost all my favourite people would be with me then, and I don't have to see those I wish I never met before any longer, exams would be over, break would be on, and hopefully, holidays too. September would be a major bummer though since almost everyone would be flying off to all corners of the world. Gracie, I think I'll miss you the most since you'll be leaving so soon and for so long! Huggggg!!

1 Comments:

At 16 March, 2007 15:17 , Anonymous grace said...

oh course u'll miss me! i'm so lovable rite??lolz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home