Saturday, April 07, 2007

Pray, Pray Hard

Please, please, please don't take 300 from the movies. Please??? I never got the chance to watch 2400 packs the blood and gore.



Another show not to be missed:

or so my sister and friend says. Perfume: The Story of a Murderer. I've read the synopsis already though, and I think I might go get the book after the price falls back down again.

It's about a guy with no scent of his own, so he goes around finding the perfect perfume. What he found? The scent of a little girl. The way to obtain the scent? Killing them. bwahahahahah.


Of course, for movies not out yet:
Hannibal Rising - 12th April. Fi, we MUST watch this!
Spidey 3 - out 1st May. But I think I have to miss it. Stupid exams.
Shrek the Third - 18th May. Again, boo the exams.
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - 25th May.
The Simpsons Movie - 27th July.
Resident Evil: Extinction - 21st September? I think? Hopefully I won't get nightmares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home