Monday, April 23, 2007

X marks the spot.

You know in cartoons where they go hunting for buried treasure... and the treasure chest will always be filled with gold coins and stuff? I found alot of coins too today.

Well, actually my mom did the finding and digging la. I just scrubbed some of them clean. (The part in toons where all the coins are shiny? Lies!)

I took picture oso.



Want to see ah?



I sked later you come rob me how?




Won't ah?





Promise?




Sure boh?





Ok break promise then you must cheng me yum cha one ah.




ok.






Haven't wash all yet..














Wash edi one dry here lo. Not same batch you know. I rich edi hor?
Can buy 3 roti telur ok. Total of 21 POUNDS ok. And that's the cheapest in London tau..








You want to see the excavation site ah?






Ok la show oni la.



Nah.

Masih ada leh! Waaaaaaaaaaah...can but roti planta now!! (Fei's hungry)



Will share one roti planta with whoever can guess where's the excavation site! But must come and claim from me only after June hor.

3 Comments:

At 01 May, 2007 18:49 , Blogger Wingz said...

tis is spare tayar mia place! in the boot wan!

 
At 01 May, 2007 19:11 , Blogger her Fei-ness said...

soli wingz! wrong edi! got winner liao one..it's under the plastic thingy in the washing machine...

 
At 03 May, 2007 13:37 , Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

aiyak, i wanted to reply it's in the washing machine, jorr, no roti planta adi...-.-''

 

Post a Comment

<< Home