Saturday, June 30, 2007

My First Ad!

Yay! My blog is now worthy of getting paid! Bwahahaha. Not bad for a truly personal blog eh? Ok la fine la, there are alot of blogs out there which are also 100% personal but are very interesting reads. Sorry lo, you don't take me out how to have a happening life? Unless there's a niche for blogs which describes every single step taken in the house. Then again, I doubt mine would be that interesting either.

"The first step felt like taking a step. And so did the 32190472142141294582344343 steps taken later in my life."

Bwahhahahaha! That time my blog would only have one post!

More on the ad:

It's from Firefly ( I think) and will start tomorrow and last for only a week. So remember to check it out leh! =P Hopefully I can get my unique readership up but before that I need to change my visitor tracker! Statcounter cannot cut it la now... not accurate one! Any suggestions?


edit: It's now 12.16 AM, 1st July, 2007. Lookie at the sidebar! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home