Friday, September 21, 2007

Black clouds.

There was a blackout at my row of houses last night, just as everyone was about to go to bed.

No one at the TMB offices picked up the telephone.

Mosquitoes bred like crazy yesterday.

Someone stole my dad's lorry.

Only 1 car's left as transportation in my family.

Say goodbye to silence and privacy in the day.

edit: It's now 1.59AM of the next day. Yesterday, there was yet another blackout for at least 3 hours. Thank goodness I could sleep through it. Last night, again the power went out about 11-ish and came back on in about 15 minutes. My IELTS exam starts in less than 6 hours (It's 2.01 AM now) and I can't sleep becouse I slept too much this last afternoon.

2 Comments:

At 21 September, 2007 14:50 , Blogger MaE : ) said...

dammit!!
this is terrible!
got make police report everything!

anything in ur dad's lorry?

 
At 22 September, 2007 01:44 , Blogger Fei said...

reported edi, luckily only some of my dad's stock in it la, so nothing irreplaceble got stolen...

and guess what, today it blacked out TWICE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home