Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jing Wen's 19th and Farewell.

I tell you everyone's leaving me.

So sad tau. Sob.

I was almost an hour late since my mom only came back at 7.30, and her party was supposed to start at 7. Not my fault! Well, turns out that I was one of the earlier ones since alot more came waaaay later than me. Tau lah, Malaysian timing... cakap pukul 7 mesti baru start kat pukul 9 punye. Hahahahaha. Please don't let that be a habit of mine. I like to be known as punctual, thank you.


Note that I was following JW's style.




I so got cropped out of the shot!


Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! And saliva masuk kekkkk..hahahhaha.


Her familia.


She has like so the many trophies for playing the piano so we made her play 231204720814612 songs for us... after almost everyone else left that is. She shy ma.


First shot, biasa.


Second shot, taiwan ah moi style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home