Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Colorgenics

Yes, I did it too.


You are under considerable stress and you are almost about to 'blow your top' but you are fortunate enough to be able to exert control. Control is the name of the game and it is so good to realise that whatever the situation may be a this time - it will pass. You need to get away from everything for a while and if you do, you will find that, strangely enough, it will seem that most of your problems and situations will seem to wash away, just as the sea may wash away 'footprints' in the sand."
Well, I don't think I'm that stressed out but yes, I do control my stress properly. *kembang* Hahahahahaha. I don't think I'll be able to get away from my source of stress though since if I do, well, I'm dead.

Always anxious to accept the role of the leader, as indeed you often work well with people - but try to stay out of the limelight. You'd like a life of ease with no one to rock the boat and someone who understands you is so important in your life.
For the first sentence, well, it's true to me at least, but there are times where I want to be the centre of attention. And doesn't EVERYONE want a life with ease with someone who understands them?

In spite of the fact that you believe that your hopes and ideas are realistic, it is hard for you to accept that your needs and desires are misunderstood by almost everyone within your sphere of influence and there is no-one to turn to or rely on. Your pent-up emotions and inherent egocentricity make you quick to take offence, but as matters stand you realise that you will have to make the best of things as they are.
I think I hid it well enough when I get offended... usually anyway.

You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.
Thank you, oh, thank you! Finally someone/thing phrased it just the way I feel!

You need to be needed and would like a situation where you will no longer be subjected to pressures and demands from those about you. There is no harm in 'dreaming' but it is you - and only you - that can be able to realise those dreams and to turn them into reality.
Hehehe. But I dream too much, and don't do anything to realise it.

1 Comments:

At 30 October, 2007 20:43 , Blogger csA* said...

colorgenics is like a slap in the face

 

Post a Comment

<< Home