Monday, November 12, 2007

Red Box

After what seems like a million years, I can finally upload photos to Blogger! Yay!

On Friday a group of us went for a karaoke session in Pyramid's Red Box. We were supposed to go for a BKT breakfast but the birthday boy was more than an hour late, so tak jadi.. =(

It was my first visit to Pyramid's Red Box, so I don't know what major changes there were but I do know that the normal TVs were changed to Plasma ones. For RM9.90++ which includes a drink, a meal and the use of the room, it was quite worth it. Don't order their "claypot" chicken though. It soooooo wasn't claypot but just white rice. -.-"


Pau, Abby, Me.


Birthday boy.


And again.


Poser.


"Please don't let it rain when I sing!"


CY and Abby.


All of us except CY.


Btw, vote for Fantastic Four and Apple Crumble Team!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home