Friday, November 30, 2007

Yishensu

On Monday us non-STPMers went for dinner with our darlings who came back from Aussieland recently at Yishensu, a new vegetarian restaurant in One Utama. It's near TGIF, if you want to try it out. Food's not bad, price is average, for vegetarian food that is.


I've not seen them for so long!






Don't play play. Cannot spill the Tea King k. lol. (RM2.00 a person)


Emperor Tofu, RM16.00. Tofu's good, very smooth but taste-wise it was only so so. The sauce and topping lacked aroma.


"Chicken" with Golden Mushroom and Black Fungus. RM15.00. So-so.


Kangkung Belacan. RM 8.00. I don't take spicy food, so I've no idea how this tastes like.


I'm pointing to: White rice, RM2.00 a bowl.
Blurry foreground: Smoked "Duck". RM 18.00. Nice, but must be eaten with rice or it'll be too salty.


Fragrant Oat Flavoured "Prawn", RM 1.50 each (ehhhhh There were only 5 prawns meh?).
Good stuff. I prefer this over the real thing but that might be becouse I don't love prawn. Oh, and you don't have to worry about the shell. *pause* Hahahahhaha that is a must crack lame joke with me around.

Total price, including a 10% service charge and 5% gov. tax was RM104.08. Come April 2008, it would be RM104.10. See, I do know what's going on in our country.

1 Comments:

At 30 November, 2007 15:36 , Anonymous wen said...

woi...ur cbox dont let me post any msgs there

haha i just wanted to say:
"nice pix!! especially since it finally has my face in them =)"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home