Monday, December 03, 2007

Reunion

On Saturday I went for a little reunion thingy. Me, Wen, Mae, Stef, Eve, Raech. It has been so long since all of us seen each other. Sigh. Now I know how my mom feels when she gets together with her old school mates.


If you don't know the following peeps, too bad la. Have fun guessing who's who. This fat pig is lazy to caption everything.


Evie looks so Japanese!












Mae's study buddy came too!


Wen got "forced" to eat her green bean ice cream.







Fei's gonna try to go on a diet. She can't find pants that fit her anymore. It's been two days since I "cut down" (a teensy bit) and omg the horror when I have to keep on repeating "Fat fat fat fat fat" in my head everytime I see food. Daddy's going to Penang aka food haven somore! Oh my buddha howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww??

1 Comments:

At 12 January, 2009 23:20 , Blogger wen said...

i lost those earrings since then
was my favourite earrings too...pity =/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home