Friday, January 11, 2008

And the black streak continues...

Tonight/this morning at 12am sharp is the time online applications open for one of my core subjects, MC 100. The thing about this sub is that it isn't under the Psych department but ADP instead, so they've split it into 5 groups. Only group A will do for me or I'll have really funky class times.

Guess what happened when I tried to login.



Unable to connect to database server.



Please let this be the case for everyone else too!



Ok, so I maybe I exaggerated. But still~~~~


edit: It's now 2.17AM, and finally the server's back up. But, becouse the IT department forgot to put an application behind those links, no one can signup. Please let me be the first 40 to choose Group A!!


edit: After staying until 4AM, the site STILL wasn't working properly, so I went to bed. At about 10am, my friend called and told me that it was working already, but then...only the WORST POSSIBLE CLASS was left. Now my Tuesdays and Fridays are class days too, another RM10 out my pocket..


another edit: Ok, my streak might be coming to an end. After refreshing the page 8y4124021840 times, I got a place in the second best class...


final edit: Hoooooooooooooooooo~~~!!!!! I GOT INTO MY PREFERRED CLASS!!!!!!!!! All thanks to Facebook's Human Pet's players' thumbing skillz! Love you people!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11 January, 2008 13:30 , Blogger Amilyn said...

see? facebook is good! hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home