Thursday, January 24, 2008

First camwhore session.

I had my first camwhoring session in Uni today.

New place, new friends, same idiocy.


This is Green. She's also known as Charmaine.


This is Brown. She's actually Donna, but she likes Dawn better.


This is Blue, also known as either Jue or Kim.


This is saya-tak-pakat-pun. He's actually Thina, but in my mind I call him Tall Fella.


This is Red. If you don't know what's her other name, I'll smack you.


This is our leg-gonna-cramp-soon pose. 10 seconds is way too long.


=D


I'm having a freshmen's lunch at my university on Saturday.

Formal attire + sucky air conditioning = heat stroke.

So sad. The only good point is that they're dressing us up in scholar's gowns so we get to camwhore some more. XD

There's someone I want to rant about, but he/she is deciding whether I pass or fail his/her subject, so I shall not, just in case that said person is IT savvy.


Oh! I finally found my Sociology text book. There are zero second hand ones available, and even the bookseller has limited copies, so on Saturday after the lunch I've to travel down to KLCC to Kinokuniya to get two copies. Thank goodness they have the booking feature.

Anyone wants to drive me there so I wouldn't have to carry two bags of rice huge text books home while wearing heels?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home