Sunday, February 17, 2008

Political Fly Explained

Hee, I forgot about that.

Well, this fly is going into politics. Uni politics that is.

I was nominated for both Social Events Coordinator and Jan '08 Representative, so to escape all the hard work, I opted for the Rep post and guess what, I got enough nominations to go to the next level! Yay!

So far only one or two others have qualified for the next round, but then nominations lasts until the end of the month, so I still have to wait to see my competition. Not very worried atm, as those I know and have asked have said that they'll vote for me, but I think I'll (removed. See for explanation)

Just have to wait and see...

3 Comments:

At 18 February, 2008 22:51 , Blogger wen said...

heehee i'll vote for you =)

 
At 10 March, 2008 22:46 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

'MIC' community? hmm. sarcastic.just so u know. u dont have to worry as u already got the post as the MIC candidate stepped down. so congrats

 
At 10 March, 2008 23:41 , Blogger Fei said...

How is 'but I think I'll lose some votes from the "MIC" community' sarcastic?

*insert msn smiley here*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home