Friday, March 21, 2008

I got my new phone!

My parents wanted to get me a new phone for my birthday, but picky me wanted to do all the research first before buying so until today I've yet to choose what phone I want.

Well, my brother came home from Singapore today with my relatives and handed me my birthday present. A Sony Ericcson Z250i. =D No more headaches. xD

It doesn't have all the stuff I wanted, but hey, it's the first birthday present from my brother in ages that he actually bought for me, not becouse he liked it and felt like buying it.

This year was also a year where my parents actually remembered my birthday!


Oh happy days~~

Oh why must looming deadlines and missed holidays kick me off cloud nine. Sigh.

2 Comments:

At 22 March, 2008 19:14 , Blogger Choo Hwei Ming said...

fuah... congratulation on the new phone!!

 
At 22 March, 2008 22:24 , Blogger Fei said...

heee, thank you thank you..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home