Monday, March 03, 2008

Surprise surprise!

The following news would be quite shocking to some. I advice all my frequent readers to sit down, take a deep breath, and sloooowwwwwwly scroll down.


I used to look like this:

As of 29th February,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I look like this:


Waayyyy shorter yea?

Too bad there's no LocksofLove Foundation here in Malaysia, or the amount of hair cut off me would have been enough for 2 wigs. Had my hair cut at Kimarie SS2. They could have done better (by not cutting my hair that short. It'll be nicer once it grows out abit) but hey it was only RM38 for their professional cut. And since they wash before they cut, they had to use quite a bit of shampoo and conditioner on my hair. Lol! A bad point about my stylist (didn't get her name) was that she was more interested in gossiping with her colleague than listen to my views, so I'm staying away from her next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home