Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I feel adored now

This came in late this afternoon.

Dear Toh Ee Fei,

We wish to inform you that you have been accepted for our internship program. You shall be station in our operation and Data processing division. Kindly contact me at wherecan@tellyou.com or at 012 8888888 for further coordination coordinate. Kindly indicate your duration and start date of intership.

Warm regards
MyBoss
HR Manager Where I'm Interning


Woooooot!! Better job, better pay, quicker replies. Syoik. I'm kinda nervous about sending a reply, so I'm gonna go get some advice from my lecturer tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 09 July, 2008 22:27 , Blogger revel in me said...

Omg, such a coincidence, I went through my old post to look for a picture, and I found your comment! :P Were/are you from Taylors as well? :)

 
At 09 July, 2008 22:42 , Blogger electronicfly said...

Hee. yup yup. That was where I met Jing.

I just started reading your blog, since the Wild! party one, so I didn't realise the Jing you were reffering to was Hui Jing until I read your older posts and saw clear pics of her.

Hehehehe. Small world leh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home