Sunday, August 31, 2008

I got kidnapped

It was Merdeka eve, and I was about to sleep after a long day.

The phone rings. The caller ID said Fi, but Amir answered. "Eh nak keluar beli burger?" he asked. "Jap je, tak lama"

I've not seen Fi since she came back, and won't be able to see her until Raya holidays, so I agreed.

"Eh balik 'kul 12.30 ah. I damn tired d, and nanti mak I mengamuk".

And so they came, and we left. It was 11.15pm, 30th August 2008.

At 11.45pm, we were still driving.

"Eh where on earth do you all wanna buy your burger one? So freaking far leh! Eh ingat I wanna be back home by 12.30 tau" I exclaimed.

Relax la said both Fi and Amir. Colin was beside me, busy texting.

At 12.00am, 31st August 2008, the fireworks started, and we were still driving. The fireworks display this year's quite minimal, isn't it? I would ask where all the umph has gone, but I think I know the answer.

I gave up trying to find out where we were heading too, and accepted the fact that I won't be back by 12.30. Sigh. Yet another day to be nagged and lectured upon.

At 12.15am, the car is finally parked.

In Taman Melawati.

Ate, drank and took home 10 burgers for other people.

I reached home around 1.45AM.





Happy Independance Day everyone.

3 Comments:

At 31 August, 2008 17:51 , Blogger wen said...

mak ada mengamuk tak?

hehe i like the one at the police station in SS2 =p

ramly burger roxxors

 
At 31 August, 2008 19:31 , Blogger electronicfly said...

i think she was asleep when i reached home. :P

ooo next time you're back we go makan one kat Damansara. Yums

 
At 01 September, 2008 04:15 , Blogger Hong Yee said...

police station in SS2???
and yeah minimal fireworks!sunway didn't even display any this year..catchy title btw XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home