Saturday, August 23, 2008

A little sign is all I need.

Can't help feeling all tingly inside whenever someone makes that wrong observation. But you always either play dumb or give the answer opposite to the one I want to hear.

One little 100% sign is all I need. A "Yes" in said situation, slipping your arm around my waist, holding my hand to cross the road. Even the corny hand-draping-while-yawning gesture during our next movie will send my heart a flutter and my body to melt into a puddle of happy goo.

And if it's a no, all you need to do is ask me whether you think she is into you, for you are into her. With just that, I'll back off so far and so fast you would have forgot I was ever there. It doesn't even have to be true.


It's already a fragile thing. Tottering on the needlepoint just makes it so much more painful to watch. Catch it and keep it safe, or let it fall and break to pieces so I can glue it back together with the sands of time.

2 Comments:

At 25 August, 2008 18:40 , Blogger faredah said...

haiyaa.. what ur saying is what i'm feeling! darn! *kelip mata byk kali*

 
At 25 August, 2008 18:53 , Blogger electronicfly said...

eh eh tmrw we must berbincang k!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home