Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My Workplace.

Sigh. I went over to collect my cheque earlier this afternoon when it hit me. I miss them already.


With my colleagues and bosses.


Hehehe.


All the interns, minus Alvin.


The newlyweds. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_tg6yAAdtjlA/SLeUG1tKSvI/AAAAAAAABY0/EMRSpC1jiVw/s1600-h/DSCN2292.JPG">
Our "boardroom", where stories and food rule.


Camwhoring during a slow period.


Our private cybercafe.










Following Fafa's pose. :P




Dinner-ing, while waiting for the taxis and buses to start taking passengers again and for the rain to stop.


Empty office.


The researchers were all out for training.


HELP interns in Research International.


Aadk? Meh the cow la.


Milo Fuze, our favourite snack. Yes, snack, not drink. Snack. Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home