Monday, September 29, 2008

Drag me away, swearing and cussing.

I don't know about you guys, but there are times I just feel like shouting out loud every single swear word I know and make even the most experienced, thick skinned, rude sea faring pirate blush.

Usually I will also feel like punching, slapping, scratching and kicking someone. Not some animal or inanimate object mind you. It has to be some human being.

If it's some inanimate object that I feel like venting my wrath to, I will want to destroy it.

No joke.


Thankfully (for everyone else at least) I usually release my tension some other way before my stress level actually gets that high, which is why if you're a good friend of mine, you'll be on the listening end of all my complaints and bitching when it's exam season or deadlines for any of my projects or events are looming.

If you're lucky you would be the one I drag out for some R&R after that =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home