Saturday, September 20, 2008

First!!!11!one!!1

To watch Mama Mia: The Movie.

Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much I've missed you~

Miss free movies la. You think I wanna scare off my readers with another ultraman emo post kar?

Yes, I got two tickets for the premiere of Mama Mia! courtesy of Nuffnang (ho ho ho money and freebies yumsssss) on Monday and I will be going. With whom, I have yet to decide.

Oh and know what I just realised? Amanda Seyfried who played the idiotic Karen from Mean Girls (go Google it if you've no idea what I'm talking about) is in it too. I don't think I can remove my perception of her character's bimbo-ness from the actress herself la. I think every time she says something smart, or even just of normal brain activity level, I will gasp from shock.


Hahahahahahaha so bad I know but what to do.

Nuffnangers, catch you at the movie!

4 Comments:

At 21 September, 2008 15:02 , Blogger blue_racoon said...

:'( so sad i kenot go....EVEN if i managed to get the tickets....have to work la....saddening la like this...

 
At 21 September, 2008 17:20 , Blogger electronicfly said...

:(
work until so late one why?

 
At 21 September, 2008 22:15 , Blogger Simon Seow said...

see you there too.

 
At 23 September, 2008 02:21 , Blogger blue_racoon said...

sigh...my job requires me to work according to a different timezone ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home