Saturday, September 06, 2008

Things I want.

I want someone to put their hand across my shoulders, lean in close, and not say anything.

I want someone to sit back to back with, head resting on head, both ignoring everyone else, just basking in each other's company.

I want roadtrips to nowhere yet everywhere.

I want someone to get me something, just because he felt like getting me something. Or just because.

I want to get someone something, just because I feel like getting him something, Or just because.

I want someone who knows when I need alone time, and when I need people time.

I want someone who can get lost in the music of life and the art of surroundings.

I want someone who will let me scream and shout and lash out but know it's not him but me.

I want someone who perfectly understands my mask theory.

I want someone who can look at something we all see everyday, see what is special about it, and smile.

I want someone who knows what I mean whenever I say "You know, that thing la".




I want alot of things.

3 Comments:

At 07 September, 2008 12:20 , Blogger wen said...

wen jie is here to fulfil ur wishes..some of them at least :)

#3
set aside 3 days in late dec/jan. and some cash too heehee. and we can runawayyyy

#9
i totally get it. aren't most of us like that in some way or the other?

 
At 09 September, 2008 17:04 , Blogger electronicfly said...

wennie, you fit 2,3,6,7,8,9 and 11 also la.

what doesn't fit is that you're kilometres away, across the deep blue sea.


And I can't swim.


Counting the days til you come back!

 
At 09 September, 2008 20:56 , Blogger wen said...

eh 8 cannot. i'm not a "him"

and i try to do 10. you can try to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home