Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The explanation to "I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic"

Do I need to explain?

"I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic"


So I was silent in that post la! roflmao.

Hey why aren't you laughing also?


Ok fine not funny har har.

Nah all you humourless people see this la dowan to talk to you already. I'm gonna sit in a corner and listen to my imaginary Nokia XpressMusic phone. Hehehe I can think of a prank d.

Download Satanic sounding voice clip, tell someone that the call's from them, and prepare to blast that "music". Wahahaha I can imagine the people standing nearby getting the shock of their life too.


O.O Samara moved from her tv to someone's Nokia XpressMusic phone.

Oh wait one more thing. Pray that the clip won't suddenly continue when it's supposed to end d. O.O



I love Nuffnang! (Oh no I think all the Digi adverts in the lrt brainwashed me)

2 Comments:

At 07 October, 2008 16:25 , Blogger Nigelais said...

Samara coming out of the phone is SCARY!!!!

Nice one!!

=)

 
At 08 October, 2008 02:55 , Blogger blue_racoon said...

i hope i can make it this time!!! :D *keep ur fingers, toes and eyes crossed for me* :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home