Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I worry for you

I know you're not well.

You're pushing yourself too much, putting too much pressure on yourself, trying to balance all that weight on your shoulders, showing everyone that its nothing when your knees are trembling from the strain.


Stop.


Stop.



Please stop.

I can't do anything for you, even if you're not so far away. You have to help yourself.


But there are pillars everywhere to help you hold your burdens.

Pillars to hold things up, baskets to transport them in, pulleys to make the weight alot more bearable.

If only you will recognise them.



Darling, babe, dearest, dearest friend. The sister to my heart, please recognise them soon.


I fear you would tumble soon, and everything will come crashing down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home