Thursday, October 30, 2008

Outdoor sex

I never thought Malaysians are so kinky.

On my way back from class today, I saw a discarded and (I assume) used condom lying at the stairs heading to the Bangsar LRT station.

Humping where anyone driving or walking by can see, damn kinky stuff weh, especially for Malaysians!

I wonder why there were no news report on it. I can imagine the headline. "5 Car Pile-up Caused By Sex". Sure sell triple the amount of copies one.

Having Mad and Mel commuting with us all the way back home didn't help. Jokes, observations and haha-omb-imagine-ifs were thrown about, even until we got onto the train. Only the wtf glares from this lady made me shut up. Ya, I was the one making most of the jokes. Hhehehe normal la.

Hehehe I think my best joke was made after I asked them whether did I accidentally step on the condom. (They saw it first, and blur me would have walked right past if Mad didn't point it out to me). Imagine, if I did step on it (didn't happen) and the owner knew. I'll be walking, and he'll go "boy girl boy girl boy girl twins!".


Man I sound so unfunny here. The joke's better with the action la aih.


Update: 444th post. Argh a little too early. It'll be so nice if I posted this at Midnight, 31st October. Aih. Next year la next year.

9 Comments:

At 30 October, 2008 18:54 , Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

thought that u may have some picture to show, mana tau, tarak.

Btw, your homepage pix, the buatan malaysia, how come MA caps then other small caps 1? :p

 
At 30 October, 2008 19:23 , Blogger electronicfly said...

HAHAHAH shit I din realize..

 
At 31 October, 2008 01:55 , Blogger Danielctw.com said...

apalah... potong stimz...

ehhh... u still know who i am kan...

 
At 31 October, 2008 08:07 , Blogger electronicfly said...

daniel: yes yes, from the mama mia premier ma..

 
At 31 October, 2008 09:33 , Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

Rofl, how's life? Which college you studying now? How come take lrt from bangsar station? Help Uni? Lolx. U've been MIA from xes.cx for sometimes liao. :p

 
At 31 October, 2008 09:38 , Blogger electronicfly said...

khinko: memang pun I'm at HELP.. not MIA la, I still read, but nothing to comment la..

 
At 31 October, 2008 17:20 , Blogger Arth Akal said...

man.... the public sex i had with this girl's few years back still fresh in my mind.
worst thing was the condom i used kinda got stuck to my shoe later without me even noticing it :S

ok. just kidding laa...
never happened to me before ;p

 
At 08 November, 2008 14:20 , Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

e-fly: u kat Help? How come nvr see u b4 one? which block u based?

 
At 08 November, 2008 15:03 , Blogger electronicfly said...

khinko: I'm a Bpsych student, so around KPD-E and Wisma alot.. you? iyo email me or something la, easier to talk...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home