Friday, October 10, 2008

Sleep

Had a full 12 hours of sleep last night. 8.30PM to 8.30AM, waking up only once at about 1 in the morning to switch off the lights.

Ahhhhh. I miss being this well rested.


My appointment for this afternoon was cancelled last minute, so I wasted a chance to finally watch KAMI: The Movie. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. Maybe after Freshmen's Lunch. At the start of the year I was there as a newbie, now I'll be there as a senior. =D Even though I'm still considered a freshie, but ehh whatever la. Not so keen on wearing my formalwear to a indie-themed movie though.

Amir's Raya open house later. Too bad I couldn't get my hands on a baju kurung. Will have to wait until next year to see his "OMG-Fei-Wearing-Baju-Kurung" face. Heehee.

Personalitee's going on good so far. Still have to make a few more adjustments but hopefully I'll get it up in about a week's time.

*yawn* Damn feeling sleepy already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home