Friday, November 28, 2008

The bane of the economy.

And when I say The economy, I mean MY economy and by MY economy I don't mean Malaysia's economy but my (saya, gwa, wa, wor) economy.

Blogshops are emptying my pocket. RM40 gone for two tops.

Fastest delivery time ever. 30 minutes. =D But getting details from the owner took weeks, if not months. -.-"

The blogshop owner stays less than 10 minutes away from my old house, hence the quick delivery.

Typing this from my old house, since I've not set up my PC nor gotten an IP at the new place.

Oh and good news! My room should be done by today or the latest tomorrow, so I can finally move all my things over and unpack.

No more rummaging through boxes for clothes! Yay!

(This is another scheduled post. Although I've finally finished my deadlines (will not rant on it here although I want to) I would be sitting for my Accounts midterm paper. At the end of the term. That. Starts. Right. Now)

2 Comments:

At 29 November, 2008 15:19 , Blogger Amilyn said...

pictures of the new home vs old home! hahahaa

 
At 10 December, 2008 16:50 , Blogger electronicfly said...

eh let me finish moving in first la.. oh! I don't have old home piccies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home