Friday, December 26, 2008

On the second day of Christmas...

I got myself some things,
Fourteen gigs of music,
Five gigs of movies,
And three TV series still downloading~~

(Sung to the tune of the 12 Days of Christmas)


No, Streamyx was not being a saint, letting me download all that in a day.

Since I got my brother's old PC running, I spent the entire day transferring all my files from my sister's PC to this one.

I don't own an external hard drive, so I had to make do with my 2gb, 1gb and 512kb thumbdrives as well as my 2gb SD card to do all the transferring. Two usable ports on my sister's PC, but only one on mine, hence all that time wasted to transfer less than 20gb of data.

Finished installing most of the software I need to use but still have Adobe Reader and Photoshop to go. Corrupted files on the CD doesn't help.

Need to start collecting all my smileys again, unless some kind soul here knows a way to transfer smileys from one PC to another without sending all smileys to someone, for that someone to send back to me?

2 Comments:

At 31 December, 2008 23:17 , Blogger Johnny Ong said...

since when got 2nd day of christmas ???????

 
At 01 January, 2009 04:43 , Blogger electronicfly said...

got! 12 days of christmas ma, like the song. ehhehehe :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home