Thursday, February 05, 2009

Nights like this

When I'm in front of the pc,
When I can't fall asleep,
When I tired of work,
is when I miss the late night conversations with you.

You have no idea how much I looked forward to those conversations,
even though I had an exam the next day.
even when it got creepy being all alone downstairs.
even if I was practically falling asleep on my keyboard.
even though it breaks my heart to hear you cry over her.

I'm sad you're still hurting inside, however little.
But I'm happy you care enough to try and hide it from me.

I know you get jealous when he hugs me or sleeps on my shoulder.
But I get jealous too when you do it to others or when you call her to join us.


If only there's a way for me to tell you without telling you.

I'm not brave enough to risk what we have now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home