Thursday, February 05, 2009

Oh to have a jetpack.

Bah humbug.

I hate living in the middle of nowhere.

Before moving, I thought my commuting time was bad.

It's actually way, wayyy worse.

There are a number of ways to get to my house, but as far as I know, there are 3 areas that you must go through to come (yes please come and visit me in my jail wth), either Sunway's portion of the LDP, KL or Old Klang Road.

All three are converted to parking lots during peak hours.

Seriously. If you want to be more green, turn off your car's engine and just push your car. Save petrol, reduce carbon emmisions and get a workout. Three birds with one stone leh, see so chun.

Hope you don't have to pee though.

So, travelling from my place to say, Damansara where I study takes only 45 minutes if traffic is smooth, but when I leave for my classes in the morning, I have to make sure I have to allocate at least 90 minutes for travelling. With a private car. Imagine if I have to take public transport.

30 minutes to walk to the nearest bus stop (10 minutes drive), unknown time for the bus to reach a LRT station (let's assume it's the Bukit Jalil station, although I highly doubt it. I probably have to switch busses at least once to get there). From there, a roughly 90 minute train ride to Bangsar, not including waiting and walking time needed to switch trains. Then, 20 minutes on yet another bus, again not including waiting time.

That totals to a minimum of 2 and a half hours. One way. True time will probably take more than 3 hours. One way.

Going to Ipoh to study will take less time!



Oh why are commercial jetpacks not suitable for outdoor use. Stupid freak gusts of wind.

2 Comments:

At 12 February, 2009 23:19 , Blogger Wingz said...

alamak! you move pigi mana edi wei?! putrajaya or sepang? or banting?

 
At 12 February, 2009 23:59 , Blogger electronicfly said...

Sri Kembangan, somewhere that's only 15 minutes away from Putrajaya.

:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home