Monday, February 09, 2009

Room, 2009

This post is dedicated to my sampat friends who either live too far away, are lazy to drive to my new place (don't miss me meh hermph) or are out of the country.


Main source of headaches in my room, after my textbooks. Luckily nothing else seems to be breaking down on me. The fan's really really loud though. Can hear it from downstairs if I leave my room door open O.O


Hate having to climb up to get to my stuff in the upper cupboards. Yes, I have stuff there I use once in a while. All my crafting stuff's been pushed there :(


But at least I have more space for clothes... for now.
Gonna get nicer containers to replace the two boxes you see. (21st Wishlist!)


Loo. If you think it looks cramped now, you should see it when I have my clothes hung up.
Spot the conditioner!




Hah trick question I don't have conditioner my hair's always frizzy and cacat now so sad.

Oh! If I leave my toilet door open, I can watch my movies while showering! Widescreen monitors FTW!


I need a small cupboard or drawers in my bathroom. Racks and all are too messy with everything exposed.

2 Comments:

At 09 February, 2009 18:51 , Blogger Amilyn said...

such a pretty place!!

 
At 17 February, 2009 19:03 , Blogger Simon Seow said...

Well, at least you have your own bathroom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home