Monday, February 23, 2009

The Star Thumbnails

Hohoho, submitting something there for the first time.



Lets see if this gets the RM50. :D


Btw, that photo was taken about an hour ago near Mid Valley. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me to take a better picture. Photo was taken with my Z250i. Ok ok la.


Update: Ok, the photo looks a lot better here than on my phone. I guess it's the screen resolution on my phone's that make the photos seem cacat, rather than the camera itself.
Rethinking whether I should spend RM100 on the transfer cable now.

Update's update: I didn't win. =( The winning photo was of the same overturned lorry, but from an aerial view.

1 Comments:

At 03 March, 2009 00:32 , Blogger Johnny Ong said...

talk abt co-incidental, a pic of the same accident won

 

Post a Comment

<< Home